IOM and Vestvågøy municipality: Webinar on South Sudan 09 June
Vestvågøy Municipality has invited IOM Oslo to hold a webinar on refugees from South Sudan on 09 June via Microsoft Teams with the following topics on the agenda:
- Countries about South Sudan: countries, demographics, religions and ethnic groups
- Family structure, children and upbringing in South Sudan?
- What has life been like in South Sudan?
- Life as a refugee in Ethiopia?
- Health and education in South Sudan and in the transit country of Ethiopia?
- The journey to Norway- What information about Norway get the refugees?
- Integration challenges
Do you want to participate in this webinar? Contact Mariell Berg
Do you want to organize such a webinar tailored to your municipality's interests and needs? Click here for more information. Feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org